The selection criteria for the Equity and Inclusion Award are as follows:
- Addresses a specific campus, community or organizational equity and inclusion need or issue.
- Contributes to addressing student and/or campus equity and inclusion need(s) or issue(s).
- Seeks to promote understanding and responsiveness to equity and inclusion issues.
- Encourages student, faculty, staff, alumni and/or community involvement.
- Enhances the appreciation of equity and inclusion as a way of life on the college or university campus.
- Sustains activities and programs that promote an atmosphere of inclusiveness for all students.